All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email: email@example.com
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
- Shine BrightX reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
- If Shine BrightX cancels the training event, you will get a full refund
- In case you cancel your enrolment within 3 days from the date of registration, 10% of the registration fee will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
- If you cancel your enrolment more than 7 days before the start of the program, 20% will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
- If you cancel your enrolment within 7 days of the event start date, you are not eligible for a refund
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancellation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Cancellations / Reschedules By Participant
- In case Shine BrightX cancels a session, we will refund the full amount to you.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would be credited to a future training.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
Cancellations / Reschedules By Shine BrightX
- Shine BrightX reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a Shine BrightX agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- Shine BrightX is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
Refunds may or may not incur a 5% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.